You can configure a shared mailbox in the Outlook app, however it does not automatically add the shared mailboxes like the desktop version does. Use the following instructions to configure your shared mailbox.
Before you start, make sure that you have added the main Microsoft365 account to Outlook.
- Navigate to settings.
- Click on Add Account.
- Click on Add Shared Mailbox.
- Select the main account if needed.
- Enter the e-mail address of the shared mailbox.
- Click Add Shared Mailbox.
- Save the settings. It can take a moment until Outlook shows the first e-mail messages. Even though there are e-mails in the shared mailbox, Outlook may claim temporarily that no e-mails are available in the mailbox.