Proactive Defense secures the server on a whole other level. Instead of just scanning the files for malware and/or viruses, it monitors any executed PHP script live without zero delay. This security method is special since it analyses the behaviour of a PHP script. Regular anti-virus scanners only scan for "known" viruses instead of analysing the behaviour.
Configure Proactive Defense in DirectAdmin
- Navigate to DirectAdmin user level.
- Navigate to Advanced Featuresand click on Imunify360.
- Go to Configure Proactive Defense.
Configure Proactive Defense in cPanel
- Log in to cPanel.
- Go to Security → Imunify360 or enter this name in the search bar.
- Go to Configure Proactive Defense
Configure Proactive Defense
- Click on Proactive Defense.
- Choose the preferred mode in Mode Settings: Disabled, Log onlyor Kill mode.