You can use the following Operating Systems with DirectAdmin :
- CloudLinux 5.x 32/64-bit, 6.x 32/64-bit, 7.x 64-bit
- Redhat Enterprise / Cent OS 5.x 32/64-bit, 6.x 32/64-bit, 7.x 64-bit
- Debian 7.x 32/64-bit, 8.x 64-bit, 9.x 64-bit
- FreeBSD 8.x 64-bit, 9.x 32/64-bit (9 possibly requires a compiled version of the Exim source)
* Ubuntu is based on Debian. Check which version of Debian you are using with the following command: cat /etc/debian_version.
This version is not supported yet by DirectAdmin.
A DirectAdmin license is configured with a Operating System
The operating system is configured in your DirectAdmin license. You can contact us to change the Operating System in your license. If you do not have the correct Operating System configured you will get incorrect installation files.
You can find the most recent installation information at https://www.directadmin.com/install.php.