Acronis provides an automatic way to update the Acronis Cyber Backup agents using the control panel.
Step 1 - Download the Acronis update file
- Navigate to cloud.acronis.com and authenticate.
- Go to Devices -> All Devices.
- Click on Add.
- Select Linux.
- Download the file and upload the file to your Linux machine.
To download the file directly to your server, right-click on Linux and copy the URL. Next, run the following command: wget "URL" -O ./acronis.bin; chmod +x acronis.bin Note: replace the URL with the actual URL.
Step 2 - Update Acronis
- Select Agent for Linux and click Next.
- Acronis will install the new packages. This process can take a couple of minutes.
- Once done, the upgrade has completed. No registration is required.