You have full control of what data is backed up. This means that you can configure Acronis to only back up the LVM partitions you want to back up.
How to configure Acronis to back up specific LVM partitions
- Navigate to the Acronis control panel and log in.
- Click on the machine that you have registered
- Create a new backup plan.
- In What to back up select Disks/volumes.
- Click on Items to back up and choose the partitions you want to back up (see image 1 below).
- Click OK.
- Configure everything else as normal.
- Click Create.
Learn how to restore Acronis backups of LVM partitions.
Image 1: select partitions